Everyone playing *must* /sign here!

Discussion in 'Aion' started by Jess, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Everyone playing *must* /sign here!

Discussion in 'Aion' started by Jess, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Jess

Jess Veteran Member

2. Vmann

Vmann Veteran Member

Re: /sign if you're playing release

/signed

I'm at least going to play the first month. Bought my pre-order through GameStop.
  3. Austok

Austok Division Leader

/sign...and /sign for Anadia
  4. gyratingemo

gyratingemo Veteran Member

/signed

But I'm going wait to buy mine from the store. I learned my lesson from ncsoft when they got there game accounts server hacked into and they had to bring the game down for 2 weeks. So its time cards and store bought game boxes for me.

If I miss the extra two days no biggie. Most need a few weeks had start to keep up with me anyways.
  5. Jess

Jess Veteran Member

Anadia? your wife/gf/fiance? :)
  6. relt

relt Veteran Member

Wife. ;) She's another WAR officer(who needs to get in WAR :p). I'll probably be there.
  7. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Relt is correct, Anadia is my wife and a WAR officer
  8. zenix

zenix Veteran Member

/sign
  9. Morgis

Morgis Officer

I go away for a few days and when I come back I see that AoA will be in AION too, NICE. I have been in the last 2 CBs and preordered my copies after the first one i was in so I will be there for the release and most likely my wife will be for a time as well. Once she gets bored I will be dual boxing again lol
    Unfortunately for the next beta phase I have to work all weekend so my play time will be cut. Just let me know where to make a new char or which one I need to log in with lol have ascended chars on both sies of the Siel server atm but can remake anywhere hehe was planning to make a Cleric next time around anyway as thats one of my 2 choices for main.
  10. ElChongo

ElChongo Veteran Member

Well all I can say AoA is what took you so long??

Heres the deal, Ive been playing on the asmodian side, got my chanter up to 25 in cb4 with a very pvp focused Legion.

So I have a few questions... coming from the very pve friendly lotro, and the kinship having a very casual open social feel (which was very fun), what will our focus be in Aion (a very pvp focused game). Will we have a hardcore pvp our ass of sort of feel, or will it be more of how it was in Lotro?

Also, probably not too important, but are we going Eylos? seems like in beta, Eylos has Asmodian way outnumbered (partly due to being 1 beta ahead but still).

Id love to come back to my original home with AoA, but while this new crew I have been running with, things are still a little awkward getting to know people socially, we have been dominating in pvp and with less than 40 members were #1 in contribution points.

Let me know your thoughts Jess, and before you reply, you gotta know nothing would be better than just kicking Ragter in the nards and getting the majority of folks in lotro to move on over to AION - that would be epic, but I guess everyone is hung up on the asian thing?

Peace

Chongo
  11. Ceowulf

Ceowulf Veteran Member

come back to lotro :(
  12. Jess

Jess Veteran Member

Elchongo hun :)

First off, yeah people are hung up on the asian thing hehe. Secondly, there's really no reason to compare LOTRO to Aion... Lotro doesn't even have pvp and its all PVE. AoA isn't just made up of lotro players. There are quite a few WAR players joining Aion and they have plenty of experience in pvp.

To answer the rest of your questions. Aion centers around pvp. We wouldn't sign up for the game if we weren't going to pvp(maybe thats why most lotro people wont play?) I have plenty of experience(ok it was 2 years ago tho) of running a pvp clan in Lineage 2 who owned Giran Castle for quite a long time. My officers are made up of some of the best pvp'ers from Warhammer :) Maybe we wont be as "pvp hard core" as this asmo clan you are in, but we will always be around to help you with what you need pve wise and get your fix for pvp. Once we get all our members leveled to 25 and geared we are planning on spending most time in Abyss anyway.

As for Elyos vs Asmo, we are still voting for that. If you will play with AoA go ahead and vote :) I would love to game with you again Chongo, you know you are AoA :p

/hugs
  13. ElChongo

ElChongo Veteran Member

Damn Ceo that was so much fun when you were showing me around the Moors... u know pvp runs in your blood, come to a game with some real pvp, Aion !! and you dont have to level an alt, at least for a good while!

Chanter class is sort of like Captain...decent dps, heals, and nice buffs, thats the class Im going with..Chanter all the way.

Jess - with your reply there really isn't any wiggle room is there?

You had me at 'aoa aion division'! :)

/signed

PS - does Jason still play? he would love the Gladiator class...
  14. relt

relt Veteran Member

As one of the aforementioned WAR officers, I imagine the Aion division will have a very similar feel. As always RL comes first and whatnot, but once we get in game we play to win and make a name for ourselves. :)
  15. SrJulie

SrJulie Veteran Member

New to AoA (just join the Warhammer Online group by invitation). I will be playing Aion - I have my preorder in and have tried out the beta. I look forward to it..especially what looks to be aerial pvp.

Julie
  16. Jess

Jess Veteran Member

Welcome to aoa Julie :) Stop by vent or irc and chat sometime!
  17. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

The WAR division is very RvR/PvP focused,that being 90% of what we do. We like to be organized, on vent, and coordinating closely with ally guilds. The guys coming from WAR will certainly be bringing that same bent. We love a hard fought battle.
  18. Ventralis

Ventralis Veteran Member

/sign
  19. sarrus

sarrus Veteran Member

/sign :D ill be playing this missed beta this weekend because job did not pay me ( don't start near job new end of mouth)
  20. Lyssandra

Lyssandra Veteran Member

/signed
    since it sounds like we are going asmodian i'll have to play female, i just can't stand the bruce lee sounding combat voices from male asmos :roll: :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.