The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

[​IMG]

Yeah buddy.
    AndyCapp, Snowy and Rhyus like this.
  2. Snowy

Snowy Officer

Yeah guys, get ur pre-load ready. Division is out on Tuesday!!

Some gameplay lvl 27 was posted on youtube by one of the developers. It looked really cool. I'm probably planing to stay out of the dark zone until i'm high level.
  3. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

it's on tonight bro' :D and I can't take tomorrow off :(

This weekend binge watched House of Card, and failed to complete anything in the Boston Key Party CTF... :oops:
  4. Martinfort

I will be up all night tomorrow playing this until I have to go to work.
  5. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Just to let everybody know that might pre-order stuff from Amazon in the future, they do NOT charge you until they ship it. I just found that out when looking at the emails they sent me about my order being shipped and the price it had with it. I checked my bank account and saw a charge from Amazon for the amount they had in the email for the same day they sent me the email. Luckily I had money in my account or I would not be getting this game this week.
  6. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

most major companies follow GAAP or generally accepted accounting principles which hold that companies should not take funds or recognize revenue until services or goods are rendered, in this case shipped. It's often not a good thing when companies take your money without delivering service although it happens all the time.
    syberghost likes this.
  7. Fell

Umm, @stat is not on the roster?! Stat?! he plays just about everything that comes out. We need you bro, I think you can fall off buildings and die in this game too! c'mon man!
  8. stat

stat Division Leader

Unfortunately my distaste for Uplay is enough to keep me from playing this right now. It may be childish, but it is what it is.
  9. Fell

LMAO that's one hell of a grudge, hope I never get on your bad side... but, respect. I'll see you in SWTOR for sure, when work isn't kicking our asses anyway.
  10. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I'm mostly that way with Sony because they destroyed Star Wars Galaxies with the NGE (No Go Expansion). Me and the rest of the guild I was in at the time boycotted anything that Sony did from that point on.
  11. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

So, I was looking into see what ShadowPlay was like from the nVidia Experience and maybe finding a way to have its icon on the desktop. When I started up nVidia Experience, I noticed that I had a new video driver that needed to be installed. So, I set it up to do an express installation. But, it seems that something didn't like the new drivers and my system crashed. It kept crashing until I was able to get it to boot into what I'm guessing is Windows 10 safe mode (not really sure they have that anymore). I had it go back to the last restore point and load that and it booted fine. So, if you haven't yet installed the new drivers (v 364.47 released today) I would suggest not at this point.

Also, I noticed that my restore points are few and far between, so, I decided to fix that. I got into Task Scheduler and found SystemRestore. Got the Trigger set, but I cannot figure out what program I am suppose to start for this trigger. Anybody know what the filename is for System Restore, or at least that is what I'm thinking I need to start.
  12. Martinfort

Buy it on steam and you never really have to touch uplay after you've launch it once. Sure it runs but you font interCt with it much
  13. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

Can confirm, outside of it launching one time, and maybe the random chat message here, or there, I don't touch it. Bought it through Steam.
  14. Fell

I only use uplay for adding friends...
    AndyCapp likes this.
  15. WhoaKemosabe1

WhoaKemosabe1 Veteran Member

My Uplay name is The_FNG and I bought the Golden bundle.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  16. devildog

devildog New Member

hello looking to join Uplay is devildog591
    AndyCapp and Riot like this.
  17. Fell

Welcome Devildog - nice chatting with you last night! Keep an eye here for Division related stuff, and other games we're playing across the clan.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 8, 2016 ---
    don't forget to check the list for uplay friends to add
    AndyCapp likes this.
  18. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

MS released an update last week which HOSED tons of machines into being stuck in a reboot BSOD cycle. May or may not have been related to your driver issue.
  19. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

A lot of folks are having problems with this new Nvidia driver. In fact, I think they pulled it. Of course, this means more bugs in The Division, since the primary point to it was the usual day one "workarounds for bad game code" that happens with every game.

The only problem I had was Chrome, and killing/restarting fixed it.
  20. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Yea, my boss just told me that nVidia did revert to an previous version of their drivers. But, yea, I had installed it and I did notice that it was acting very weird while it was installing and then it just rebooted. Then it kept rebooting. I thought, like Windows 7, that it would give me the option to boot into safe mode, but nothing came up, so I just started pressing the "F" keys until something happened, which it did. Then I had to figure out what option to use, because there still is no "Boot into Safe Mode" option. So, I eventually got the Restore to work and get me back to before the drivers were installed, which had been several days, which prompted me to figure out how to make a task to setup restore points, which I still have not figured out yet, which I go and post an open topic of it in main.